A Mom and a Family of Men!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 3 of Disney Vacation - Animal Kingdom!

Day 3 was our ULTIMATE favorite day! Animal Kingdom just rocks and my little Indiana Jones/Steve Irwin LOVED IT!

Here we are waiting for the safari ride. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at this HUGE guy just sunning himself. :) I wanted to hold him and then steal him away home. :) Remy felt the same way.
Photobucket

I fell in love with these fish in the Africa part...just beautiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this little guy...how darn cute!!!
Photobucket

We waited and waited for this shot and finally Mr. Gorilla turned and we snapped it. Loved how he held his had over his brow to shade the sun. I wanted to hug him!
Photobucket

This is the BIG tree in the middle and the show inside, bug's life, is the best! YOU HAVE TO GO!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing the drums...
Photobucket

We ate at an India place and the desserts were YUM-O!
Photobucket

The bird show made me miss my little birdie friend at home. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you see the HUGE lizard behind Remy Gage?
Photobucket

The bats! It took me a bit to realize that there was no glass! You could reach out and touch them had they been close enough! Wow!
Photobucket

Here he is opening up! So darn neat!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mama and her baby!

Photobucket

Remy had to take this picture! LOL! Monkey went everywhere. And when he saw Rafiki he showed him too...Rafiki was quite taken with Remy and did a little heart pitter patter mimic with his hands. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This little brown monkey is someone that Remy takes along EVERYWHERE! He is a part of the family. :)

Eli with his string thing and Remy with his snake. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The lion king show was PERFECT! We were so close. See Eli's face? It was pure magical joy! I am crying now thinking of it! Thanks to Animal Kingdom for giving my boys a wonderful day. It was so magical!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH GOODNESS!!!!WHAT CAN I SAY, I LOVED THEM-I HAVE LOVED TO SEE ALL OF YOUR PICTURES SO FAR :) AND WOW THE VIDEO OF THE BAT CLOSE UP IS WICKED. NEAT! THEY DEF. HAVE A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE. REMY AND RAFIKI ARE JUST TOO CUTE-THAT WAS SWEET! I LIKE THE PIC OF THEM PLAYING THE DRUMS :) GREAT!

Rhonda said...

Awesome! This would have been my girl's favorite part, I just know it! I loved all of the photos. That huge tree is amazing looking! And the look on Eli's face during the Lion King Show is priceless. I love it, love it, love it!

Amanda said...

I love how Remy takes Monkey everywhere with him. Padraig takes Puppy with us everywhere too. I can't wait to go to Disney with my little beans!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I would love to se Padraig's little puppy! :)