A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

My men kept me so busy yesterday! I didn't call my mother until this morning. ;) I tell ya, I just adore my family. Getting back to them and to what is important is a gift I will forever owe a friend that left us way too soon.

Mother's Day just reminds us how much we do enjoy our roles. And for me it is a time of thinking on how I want to keep what is blessing us and to leave the stuff behind that isn't. I am really looking forward to our school work this summer and our playtime. I am very blessed to have them home with me. To be their teacher.

And they showed me how much they love me for doing on my special day.

Remy gave me the "Cooking Mama" game for the Wii and a pair of dark brown capri's with a yellow tie. He says they are monkey pants. Hee hee...

Eli gave me a measuring cup, that matthew broke when we moved here to the evil tiled floor! He also gave me an herb mincer. Should come in handy when all that basil starts to grow. As soon as we start them.

Matthew snapped these before we left for the morning church service.
Photobucket

Photobucket

To be loved by so many men is just delicious!

After Church they took me to IHOP and then to GEOCACHING!!!!

Geocache #1

This one lived where the trolls hide...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Cache #2

We are there!
Photobucket

Looking...
Photobucket

Photobucket

A huge thistle plant I do believe...look close for the little red bugs that called it home.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Found IT!
Photobucket

Photobucket

After all fo that they shopped for fresh ingredients and prepared me a dinner topped with Banana's Foster for dessert! YUM-O!

I adore you guys! Thankyou for a very special day!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

How wonderful you must feel to be so loved. What a grand day that must have been! That picture of the boys kissing you is my fav! So adorable.

Sherri said...

Chelita..you look beautiful!!! Matthew must have thought so too!
I'm glad you had a sweet Mother's day. I had my Dad and Lyn(stepmother) over to eat fish, so you know I had a great day!
Thanks for the chat yesterday!

Melissa said...

Oh, what a nice Mother's Day! And here I thought I had it good just managing not to have to cook supper! (DH tried his hand at cooking... I think I might supervise next time, lol!!)

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Rhonda, that is my favorite picture too!

Sherri, I loved our chat. :) So glad you had a sweet day.

Meliss, atleast they try eh? LOL!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! You are a very lucky woman! What a lovely Mother's Day!
~Retro at JM