A Mom and a Family of Men!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Snow & Stuff

We have been VERY busy and I haven't had time to snap my photos and blog. But I do have some. :) I will update you now.

Mikey and Tucker and Brina came for another visit. And they are so sweet!
Photobucket

Mikey loves the boys turtles and was very good at holding them this time. He is going to be so much like Remy in how he loves nature. :)
Photobucket

This is Sabrina's mom, Elouise with Tucker. :)
Photobucket

Now we were in spring weather and enjoying it like no tomorrow. The bugs are coming out and the flowers blooming more and more. I even cut the grass for the first time yesterday. Well...the front yard anyway.

Here are some pictures that Matthew took of Remy doing his ninja moves in another very questionable outfit. Mmmmmm....I have to teach this boy some fashion sense! Hee hee...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And another picture of Eli and his homemade bow and arrows...
Photobucket
Matthew adores this picture and says he wants to frame it. :) His little warrior! Gotta love a wild and strong boy. :)

Reese enjoys the outdoors and I am so happy for her. Matthew snapped this one and I loved it!
Photobucket

One night Matthew was cleaning Beatrix's cage and Remy and Eli were a little crazy...
Photobucket

And here is a flower picture that Mattmos took...yes he had to out do me. *sigh* I can admit defeat. :)
Photobucket

We had the wonderful pleasure of snow here a few days ago! Remy's first SNOW!
It didn't stick here at our house.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Right after those shots the sleety snow turned into a more fluffy snow. I was out of memory in my camera though.

The next day we had Mikey and Julia's Caterpilliar party in Arkansas.
It did stick there. :)

This is me at the table. :) Making a funny face at Mattmos.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We brought home 4 lovely little caterpilliars and they are getting plump and soon to make themselves ready for the big change! I will take lots of pictures!

We are still reading our Arabian Nights. Elijah is working on a top secret thing right now. And he is very into writing in a new notebook he bought. Boy he has come a long way. His new curriculum is still being printed in Pensacola, Florida. Today he read his brother a big book about a fish. And they played all day in the sunshine. They have a "clubhouse" in the bushes. They even have rules.

1. No hitting
2. You can't be mean.
3. No stealing.

If you break a rule you owe a penny. Hee hee...

Remy caught the first frog of spring. Eli has a great picture I will share later. :)

That is it for here...I promise to be back to my regular blogging. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remy dresses JUST like my DS! haha! That's so funny how they dress just to get it over with so they can move on to bigger and better things...like ninja moves! :)
Retro from JM

Rhonda said...

I always enjoy your photos. They always make me smile. Remy is such a character. I love the boys club house rules. It just shows that you are teaching them some great lessons for them to come up with rules like that. Glad to see you back.