A Mom and a Family of Men!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sushi Party With Myka and Family

We had the BEST time tonight with Myka and her family. We made our own sushi and it was YUMMY!

Eli with his sushi that he made all on his own. :)

Photobucket

Remy making his sushi!

Photobucket

Remy with his sushi! I had to MAKE him look up from his plate. He was so excited.

Photobucket

Elijah tried the wasabi and says it was HOT.

Photobucket

Alban, Myka's son, eating! Silly nut.

Photobucket

This is Myka's niece, the CUTIE! I asked her to be my daughter. She just stared at me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Mattmos eating it up!
Photobucket

Asa, I LOVE YOU!

Photobucket

Myka, I needed today! Thankyou!

2 comments:

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Yummm! I love sushi!

Kerri said...

We are studying Japan right now and wanted to make some sushi. How did you make it? Is it hard?
We moved from Louisiana about 6 years ago and miss it so much and we weren't even in the deep south of it. We lived in Benton outside of Bossier City.