A Mom and a Family of Men!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

First Day of Co-op

My boys sure did enjoy the first day of co-op. A few days before the big day I asked Remy to draw me a picture of co-op. He said, "What would I draw?" I just told him to draw something he remembered.

Photobucket

This is Remy in his health class. They made a melon fruit basket.

Photobucket

Photobucket

He LOVED ballet. He has been an even bigger dancing fool after that first class.

Photobucket

Here is Eli in beginner guitar. He is learning to tune it and to now the strings names. If I find he likes it I will get him the guitar at Target he has been eyeing!

Photobucket

Elijah liked the board game class because he was able to play with a little baby not pictured. :) I think we need to give him a new baby. ;)

Photobucket

We missed the second week due to some sickies...the kids have whinned about it all week. Poor things. They really love it there and the moms make it such a magical time for my children. I really like all of the mothers. :)

5 comments:

Sybille said...

How I wish we would have something like that here, but there are no other homeschoolers in our place, sigh *

Jill said...

How cool that you have that option! I bet the boys are enjoying their classes!

Rhonda said...

I'm so happy to hear that they had a great time. Eli looks so grown up holding that guitar. ♥

Nicole said...

If you decide on the guitar from Target, you should consider taking it to my dad to get the final set-up. He builds custom instruments, and owns Elloree Guitars. Production instruments come as a one-size-fits-all idea, with strings too high and too far apart, which makes it very hard to play! But he can lower the strings and make it JUST RIGHT to fit Eli's fingers. He charges $35. Just a suggestion...

Unknown said...

Nice! Cameron got a guitar for his birthday. He loves it.