A Mom and a Family of Men!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The New Craft They Love

I had always seen these little things made from pony beads. I thought they would be too hard. I was wrong. Eli started it all with a set he was given for Christmas. He made this bird.


Photobucket


Remy then went nuts and begged and begged until we went to get him some beads. He was on the floor at one point saying he just HAD to make one. If that child isn't me made over. My poor mother. *hee hee*


Matthew bought a bag of beads when he was at the store next.


Photobucket


Yep, that smile. He is like me. He gets something in his head and he has to do it. There is no waiting.


Photobucket

This is his husky with two different eyes. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


I find them many times throughout the week at the table when they have a free moment...just making things with beads.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sybille said...

Great... looking at your boys make me want to try...

Rhonda said...

These are just so cute!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Those are great! Ani made some creations like those recently and I thought they would be hard to make. She insists they are not.