A Mom and a Family of Men!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Remy


I think the cuteness of Noah has taken over the blog lately. But I must share my hearts love of my middle son for a moment. Things that make him, him. He has always been so adorable to me.


This is how I find him during school. Most of the time he is singing at the top of his lungs. This bugs Eli to no ends! LOL


Photobucket


He started his Health and loves it. But in simple Remy fashion he knows more than the book and tells me how wrong it is all the time. Dang me for teaching him about natural health!


Photobucket


His whole body is his canvas. Always has been...


Photobucket


And what else would he draw, but bugs?


Photobucket


Oh, and he has a date tonight to a concert! I will take a photo of him with his lady. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny Fella! A DATE!!!!!! wow...thems start young huh??? Have a great weekend!

Rhonda said...

Remy always puts a smile on my face. Love the body art. :0)