A Mom and a Family of Men!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Tree Time!

I was so excited when it was finally time to go and buy our tree. It always make it seem so festive. I love the way my living room looks with a tree. Matthew made the remark that a tree just makes our living area. I so agree. I never want them down.


Photobucket


Noey found the trees he wanted. I told him for his room maybe one day. ;)


Photobucket


Remember how obsessed he is with sweeping with my broom? He is my pretender.


Photobucket


My sweet middle boy.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Elijah and I found the ONE!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Noey was a bit thoughtful about nature on top of the car.


Photobucket


He decided to sit on daddy and hand him tools while he set the tree in the base.


Photobucket


The lights are on and he loves them.


Photobucket


This is Noey's ornament this year.


Photobucket


Time to add the ornaments.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Hims is so sweet. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Noey was so sad when we didn't have more things to put on the tree.


Photobucket


He was soon okay because he just spent the next week taking them off and putting them back on. Hee hee...

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

You are all making such wonderful family memories.