A Mom and a Family of Men!

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Crocheted Turtle For La Fleur Photography

I have always used a pattern to crochet something. A few weeks back on pinterest my long time friend who is a photographer had pinned this crocheted turtle prop. I had it in my mind that I was going to surprise her with it as soon as possible. I looked at the photo of the prop the lady had for sale, I counted the stitches I could see, I thought about how to put it together, and I just started working. I started it one day in the car and the by the next it was done and I couldn't believe I had done it without a pattern. Yes, I am quite happy with my mad crochet skills. HA HA HA HA!


You can imagine my squealing when Jennifer tagged me with this photo on facebook. This is her sweet new nephew all dressed up as a turtle. :) Isn't he precious?


Photobucket


If you want to like Jennifer's page, here you go: La Fleur Photography




If you would like to make your own sweet turtle prop and need a PATTERN go no further than here: Calleighs Clips

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Precious! I have always wanted to learn to crochet.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Cortney, I taught myself through library books and youtube videos. :)