A Mom and a Family of Men!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Noey's Valentine Bin

So, I broke down and make a sensory bin. I had looked at all the fun little bins being created all over the internet. I made a Valentine's one for February. Valentine's is a big deal for us. Since it is the day we were married it is the day that started our family of men. :) See, super big deal and very special. More on that later.


Photobucket


Noey had great fun with it.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Eli and I also read about gasoline engines.


Photobucket


Remy had his math. (He reminds me of my dad here.)


Photobucket


Eli worked on french words in spelling.


Photobucket


A cute little monkey was created by Remy.


Photobucket


The first lizards of spring were held captive by Remy.


Photobucket


Later when daddy came home he helped Remy to learn about sound and how it vibrates and travels. They made the tried and true "phone" with cups and yarn.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Don't you love the way some days flow?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Noah is so big! I love hearing about what you are doing with your house full of boys! You are doing a great job raising great boys!

Shine said...

I am a homeschool mom too and I love it, I enjoy finding new ideas on how to teach my kids :)
Nice blog!