A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, April 07, 2008

Best Snippets of the day...

I had a whole wonderful Sunny day to post, but YouTube is down for maintenance and I can't wait.

So I thought I would blog a few cute things I have come across in my blog reading today. :) The family's that blog their homeschooling adventures are just so dear to my heart. They make my world bigger by sharing what they do. And I have people who are like me and my "different" family.

Rhonda blogs about her sweet little kinder aged daughter. She spells out something that was very unexpected by her mother and siblings. VERY funny and you can read it here:
Rhonda has a sweet family and her blogs are always fun and beautiful. :) And she lives in the same state as me. Big plus for her! Hee hee...

In another blog kept up by homeschooling mama Karate Mom, the topic that caught my mind was prayers. This family has prayer time before the start of school. Here let me quote it.

OH! And we always start out school with prayer, each of us taking turns giving our day to God. This morning, Deco says "Lord, some people trust in cherries...and even bananas or apples or even horses, but we trust in the name of God!" Somehow I think he misunderstood his Sunday school teacher just a smidge, but he's got the right idea!! (For those who may not know, there's a verse that says something along the lines of how some may trust in horses, and some in chariots, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.)

Read more from this sweet family here:

http://morningstar2006.blogspot.com/2008/04/today.html

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Awww girl you just made my day.♥ I love coming to visit your blog to see what those adorable little boys of yours have been up to and I love Remy's videos! I swear that child is gonna be on t.v one day! HUGZ to you and have a wonderful day. I am off to the DMV. We are not gonna get much school in today. :0(