A Mom and a Family of Men!

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Magic Kingdom Day 1!

So....I know you have all been waiting and checking the blog to see if I have updated. Yeah, whatever! LOL!

Okay so here we are on day 1! We stayed the night in another hotel before driving in for our first day/night there. On the way in Eli hid his face so he wouldn't read anything he shouldn't. :)

This is them that morning!
Photobucket

I slept maybe 2 hours that night. I was so excited for them to SEE where we were going! It was so darn crazy inside me! Hee hee!

We got dressed QUICK! And we loaded up and went on. The boys covered up with blankets. Eli even had his Mickey blanket covering him. He has had it since he was a 2 year old boy. He was in love with Micken back then, even had a Mickey doll. I even have in my prayer journal from back then that I really wanted to take him to Disney. Guess the Lord was just waiting on Remy, cause they had so much more fun together. :)

Anyway...here they are...finding out! They didn't know until they saw the big Disney sign. I love Remy's voice at the end!



HA HA HA! Isn't that SWEET????

They were just SO shocked!

Here we are entering!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hey WALT and MICKEY!

The first ride was Peter Pan of course. :) My favorite as a girl of 8. :)

Here they are on the Pirate ride. Eli did end up watching about half of it. He is my scaredy cat...but shhhhhh...don't tell him that!
Photobucket

Remy driving a car. :)
Photobucket

Cooling off at one of those water thingy's.
Photobucket

Out on Tom Sawyer's Island we found a friend! Our first up close Monarch!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the way Remy is looking at me and enthralled with what I am saying. Reminds me of his baby days. :)

We didn't take may pictures because we were having so much fun. :)

Here we are at dinner...Remy was so exhausted that he kept falling asleep while eating. But he finished his whole meal!

You can tell he would get mad if I tried to wake him. LOL!

We stayed at the All-Stars Movies Resort.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That is day 1! Tune in for day 2! :)

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh WOW! How exciting. We have never been to Disney World. but I would love to take the girls one day.

I love the video of the boys finding out where they were going. You can tell they were in SHOCK! Too funny!

Poor little Remy falling asleep
while eating his dinner. I just wanted to hug him.

I love the photos of the resort. How cool! My girls would adore that.

Thank you so much for sharing the photos. I can't wait to see more!

Carisa said...

Just so you know, YES I was looking forward to your 1st post to see how the boys reacted!!! They were SO cute! We go to Disney in September, reading your blog just makes me MORE excited!!!!
Carisa

Sherri said...

More more!! I loved it when it finally kicked in with Remy that he was AT Disney World! The falling asleep pic is too cute!!!
Did you get the photo card with your hotel reservations....the one that you hand to the characters for the pics that you can pull up online when you get home? That was so cool. We were there for a day or so before we realized what we had!!
I can't wait to see more!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Carisa, Enjoy your trip!!!!

Sherri, Eli was NOT into meeting the characters. Remy only wanted to see Stitch and the Monkey Rafiki sp?.

You guys have to see them when we are leaving. LOL!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever, I just love their reaction :) Can't wait to read more :)

Anonymous said...

That is so super sweet!! I loved the video!! They were so shocked they were speechless! LOVE IT! I'm so glad you guys had such a magical time!! :)