A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Remy's Sick Day

Today we were forced to close down shop and to tend to our smallest human today. He awoke with throw uppies and bad potties! :(

Daddy was able to be home with him until 1pm.
Photobucket

Photobucket

He found some energy to talk on his gameboy with his brother. And Stitch was there to give him some good company. He also had his little dog Reese at his feet. :) Everyone was tending to him.
Photobucket

And when I mean everyone tended to Remy, I mean it. After one really bad sick episode Elijah went and ran him a bath and then bathed him and helped him to get dressed.
Photobucket

I know that them being home with each other for normal stuff and for school together has made them close. And when one needs the other, the other is really there. :) I am glad that they don't feel seperated by grades/classes/peers. I remember feeling worlds away from my sister...this still lingers in our lives today. Old habits are hard to break. It is just another + *I* see from their homeschooling. :)

6:30pm was his last sick time and he seemed to be up hill as daddy came home. He even begged to do his snowman art. So here is our Snowman in May! The temps got up to 91 degrees today! Good thing he is made out of paper!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am thinking tomorrow that he will be back to his old self! With his Indiana hat and whip to defeat the snakes and evils of the DAY!
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Aww poor baby. So glad to hear that he is feeling better. Our temps will reach 90 here today. It wasn't quite as hot yesterday, but I can feel the mugginess this morning. Ohhhh I remember Lindsay making that snowman! Remy did a wonderful job on it!

Anonymous said...

Oh it is just so sweet how loving your two boys are! I hope my kids end up the same way!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Rhonda, it is so neat to know we are behind you guys. :) And the weather here was GREAT today!

Retro, yours will be just as sweet!

Laura said...

Oh! I hope he gets to feeling better soon! I think there is something going around!