A Mom and a Family of Men!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Good Friends Party

Today we woke up and went to the antique stores downtown. Found some sweet things for some of the sweet ladies in our lives, just some small things that made us think of them. And I have a book from the late 40's about a little duck.

We then had lunch in Antique Alley and BOY was it good! We felt like we have left town! I guess you can call it a mini vacation.

And then it was on to the Birthday Party!

Happy 13th Birthday LOGAN!

We got there early and had some nature walk type stuff until the party started. Remy loved hanging upside down on the trampoline.
Photobucket

On our nature walk they found this SPIKEY stick! Matthew decided that he would whip Remy with it. And then he decided that our friend needed it for her church bus route! *laugh*
Photobucket

Photobucket

They climbed up this ravine, Taylor wanted to get a Black-Eyed Susan. It was way up there...but she got it! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Taylor is really turning into a sweet and beautiful young lady...inside and out! I cherish my time with her and I have enjoyed seeing her grow. Elijah is as smitten with her as he always has been.

Photobucket

They are always touching...holding hands, a hug, anything. One of them is touching the other one. It is really sweet to watch. Very innocent and dear. I am curious to see where life leads them both. Maybe the two different paths will become one????
Photobucket

Logan had a waterslide party!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Uncle Mattmos got some baby Tucker time in!
Photobucket

And here is the birthday boy flipping down the slide! AHHHH!
Photobucket

This is Seth, he just turned 3. He is one of my doula babies. It has been neat to see him grow at different gatherings here and there. Once we even had him over for Christmas Dinner! I think he is just HANDSOME! It amazes me to see a baby I helped into the world. They seem to grow so much in the times between our visits. I saw his first breaths...and here he is...all grown! I think of them all as babies still. Frozen in time. It is a shock to see them getting bigger and bigger.
Photobucket

Here is Logan about to blow out the candles! He still has a sweet face...even though he is a huge grown teenager!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Remy and Taylor eating some cupcakes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two of my doula babies together.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is the mean old lady I have to share my baby Tucker with! Hee hee!
Photobucket

And a sleepy baby ends the day...we didn't get home until almost 11pm! It was a great day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

That photo of Taylor and Eli hugging is adorable! Something you may want to save for them if one day their two different paths do become one. It will be a great memory for them. Looks like a great party.

Laura said...

Hi Chelita! Loved the pictures! I love how you tell your stories through pictures! The boys are so adorable!