A Mom and a Family of Men!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Lesson 12

Today was a very speedy day. Mostly review...but we had fun!

Highlights of the Day:

Eli had his first math test of the year. He speed through it and made a 100 of course!

The kids and I did the hokey pokey with our body parts for review. And when we put our stomach's in and shook them all about I was the only one shaking the tummy. As my two little master minds were rolling in hysterics in the floor at ME shaking my tummy all about. *sigh* Now, we will not linger on why that was so funny...lol.

Next Eli got the ink pad out and made his fingerprints. They are so little and cute. Atleast there is still something little on his body. He is becoming a big boy. :(

Eli did all of his schoolwork in 1 1/2 hours! Remy was done in about 30 minutes. We were completely done before lunch! Can we say YAY?

Remy also wants to share his Japenese latern he made.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He can't wait to show his daddy!

Well, I am off for the day...the genious boys have a dinner day with me and their father out tonight...the master plan of world domination is put on hold! He-he-he...

1 comment:

Sherri said...

It sounds like another fun day.
I am going to have to weed some of our work out this next week so I can put more fun stuff in. I don't want to feel our work schedule up so tight that we can enjoy the flexibility that usually brings us the most fun. We'll see how I do with that!!