A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, March 31, 2008

100TH BLOG & The BOXMAN Came!

YAY!!!! We have made our 100th homeschool blog post! That is so fun! :) Here is too another 100!

Well, first off the BOXMAN brought our first box! :) All smiles here!
Photobucket
The boys met BoxMan the super hero down at the end of the drive and walked back with him, Eli telling him what his box contained! I had Matthew snap a photo fo BoxMan so that I would get a chuckle over at www.justmommies.com homeschool board. Another mother and I joked about getting the BoxMan's photo on the next shipment we received. Hee hee...it is her turn now! The BoxMan said that we was very proud to deliver Eli's "3rd" grade stuff. :) Awwww...

Photobucket
Remy found the first lizard of SPRING! This little guy was very fun and let Remy lay him on his back and allowed him to pet his tummy. Well...after he tried to bite Eli. Which was a great thing to happen cause now Eli knows it doesn't hurt at all! :) Last summer the Anole lizards were Remy's BEST FRIENDS! I can't wait to see what a real yard does to him. LOL!

Remy had this little plastic dino he was playing with today and while at Target he saw 2 dino's that looked the same and said he wanted them. I asked it if he wanted one and he said NO he needed them both. I asked why and he said because he had the baby at home and they could now be a family.

Here they are...
Photobucket

Photobucket

After Eli and I looked through his new stuff we just got all excited to start his work. I just have a few more things to get in and we can start. He deserves more time off too. The stuff this year is so FUN! Since he is a great reader and writer now the work is so different. I think 3rd is going to be my favorite EVER! Eli is really looking forward to it. He loved the readers and looked through them all. :) Gotta love those READERS!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the boxman! Glad you finally got your stuff! And the dino's look fun :)

Rhonda said...

Yay box day! I love it! That photo of the box man with the boys is just cute as can be. Great looking Dinos. I am sure that they are squeaky clean now too.

Motherbird said...

LOL! The boxman came to our house 2 days ago and I was literally running after him with the camera, but it was too late. He was gone! (funny visual though right?) I'm gonna get him next time though!
Have fun with your new stuff!

Laura said...

Wayne is offended that you do not call him the "UPS Man!" Why box man?

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Hee hee...Tell Wayne that when the homeschooling stuff is coming in the mail...the boxman is almost invisible! It takes all we can do to allow him to walk the box to us and place it in our hands! LOL! He is a man who brings "THE" box that we have long awaited! LOL. We get pretty excited to get that thing.

Tell him that it is a good term with us Homeschool mamas. :)

Anonymous said...

I know what dino that is!!! Thanks to DS! LOL It's a Scelidosaurus which means "limb lizard." He's an herbivore and lived during the Jurassic period! Just thought you should know! hahaha!!
~Retrocutie from JM

Mama Teaching 3 said...

For sure!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I was just at Target and saw that they call that dino an edmontosaurus! Man they all look the same! LOL!!Guess I still have some learning to do! Haha!
~Retro

Mama Teaching 3 said...

LOL! I leave it to the boys to identify that stuff! LOL! You did good girl!