A Mom and a Family of Men!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 2 of Vacation at Epcot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 22nd of April brought us to Epcot. And it was a blast! We started out with the Nemo ride. But really the fun for us was with the aquariums afterwards. It was just amazing to ride this and then SURPRISE, there is more! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We then had to RUN and RUSH since we lost track of time to meet Tami and her family. I know her from the homeschooling forum on www.JustMommies.com. It is a GREAT message board site with all kinds of mommies, check it out!

ME and TAMI!!!! She is so pretty and I so wish she lived closer! I loved her. :)

Photobucket

The kids got along well. I could have just kept Hailey! What a sweet and social little girl. I want one just like her. :) They were cuter in person! :)

Photobucket

The kids made their masks.

Photobucket

A Juggler in Italy.

Photobucket

Had I been RICH I would have bought these masks for their Jungle room. They were so darn pretty. :)

Photobucket

They had a whole Viking section for Norway. I loved it. We boarded the ride, but it had technical issues and we had to walk out about mid ride. DARN IT! It looked so cool too! I was so upset. But it was pretty cool walking through the ride. LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We visited the butterfly Pavilion and it was my second one on the trip. We also saw one in Destin on the way in. I want one so bad!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We ate in China that night at Nine Dragons. YUM-O!
Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a wonderful day. We finished it up by watching the fireworks from the window seat we had in the restuarant. It was a perfect seat and other little children came to join us and the giggles and OHs and AHs were GREAT. :) It was a perfect day. :)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Everything looks like so much fun! And meeting up with a homeschooling friend must have been just awesome! I love the photos of the boys eating with their chopsticks. So cute.