A Mom and a Family of Men!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Reading and Math assessment sites

I am posting the links to the assessment sites I used to see where my kids are in certain subjects.

For a FREE Reading Aptitude Assessment Test.

This is a tutoring site, but the testing is free. :)

And I usually use ACE's diagnostic testing once a year to kind of see where the kids are since I haven't had my kids tested formally just yet.

This site allows testing to see where you would place in the curriculum they sell.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for referencing our site, www.mindsprinting.com for our FREE Assessment Tests. But I would like to add that as of 5/12/08 ALL of MINDsprinting's reading and math programs are FREE too. And we recently added a second Math program that follows the standards established by each state. Each student receives all of the programs. I hope you will visit the site to see what a wonderful resource is now available for FREE. Thanks again.
Douglas J. Golden, President

Rhonda said...

Thanks for the links. We have been to the Mindsprinting site and Ace, but not the other one. My girls have not had any formal testing since they have been out of public school and probably never will. However, they do have 9 weeks exams and I like using these sites just to see how they score.