A Mom and a Family of Men!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Neat, neat, NEAT!

It is just so neat to see a couple that everyone knows...homeschooling...AND working towards the change we need in this country. I only hope and pray that they are able to stick to it and actually last. So many attempts to change the public schooling machine have failed...it would be nice to see one succeed and make a difference.

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Congrat's on your school!

And thanks to Mrs. AHermitt for her blog that keeps me up to date! She is not afraid to use her voice for homeschooling. :) Just a neat woman all around.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! I did not know this, but with all their money, I can't help but wonder if THEY are teaching their kids or are they hiring someone to do it?!?

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I have no idea...they have a website one of us could scan to see. :) I think that of course they are busy and working, but plenty of working parent couples still manage to homeschool children with the help of grandparents and such. Maybe a nanny helps...just read a blog the other day that shows a nanny homeschooling her youngest charge.

Anyway you look at it, it is neat! Hee hee!

I am very excited for their school!

Anonymous said...

Just what program are you using for history and geography? That looks like so much fun!
Retro from JM