A Mom and a Family of Men!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Look how BIG Tucker is now!!!

I had the pleasure of loving on my little Brina babies one weekend at the end of October. :) Mikey was delicious! He wants to go with me everywhere and he grabs me and hugs me with sweet kisses! It is neat for me because I am not around blood family. Sabrina has given me aunt-hood. She has given me a sweet gift. I have watched her children grow and she has allowed me a deep connection with both of them. Thankyou dear friend! :) Your more family than you can ever know!

Tucker is EVERYWHERE! He has the bluest eyes and he is so observant!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now you tell me...isn't that cuteness in a handbasket?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I just love those eyes! So sweet!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Isn't he beautiful???? I knew you would love those photos! He is so sweet.

Heather the Mama Duk said...

He sure is getting big! And oh, so cute!