A Mom and a Family of Men!

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Week 15 weight loss update!

I have been on my weightloss journey now for almost 4 months! Wow!



I have gone from 194 to 172.6!



That is a loss of 21.4 pounds! Once I have lost 22 pounds I will be halfway to my original goal. :) April and I could be at 150! But I haved decided that I will need to lose 5 more pounds to be at a healthy BMI. So, 145 is the ultimate goal now. :) At 150 I will still be moderately overweight. Gotta get that BMI to 25 or under. :)



My size 14 jeans, remember I started in 20's, are getting a little baggy now. :)



My measurements are the same. I am working on muscle to bring the inches down more. But this may mean a climb in my weight for a while. That will be okay as long as inch loss is good. ;)



I love trying on clothes now! And I tell you the best thing is seeing yourself in the mirror and you recognize that person! I have missed myself! :) I am excited about Christmas Photos! I could be under 170 for those this year. :)






I know I owe you all the how's of my weight loss now that I have lost over 20 pounds. BUT, I will have to get to it this week maybe. I have to plan Eli's Sonic party. But I will try to do it before or right after. :) Promise! I am excited to share!



I also wanted to share this chart! Isn't it beautiful???




I am ready for a new week of poundage loss!

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh Chelita I am just so happy for you!!!! You are doing just wonderful girl!

Laura said...

Congrats! I still want to see before and after pictures!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Awesome, Chelita!

Unknown said...

I'm really happy to see your posting, and I think this is really informative...
oh ya.. i have related blog like u, maybe you can check on www.weight-loss-blogs.blogspot.com and I hope my blog will be usefull for u.

Erin said...

You are doing awesome Chelita! In some ways you have inspired me, I am finally losing my baby weight too now. Do you use calorie-count? I do too, you can look for me on there if you want, my username there is benjmum.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I will so look for you! :)

Kristine said...

Congratulations! You are doing an awesome job! I was going to ask you how this was going & then I saw your post tonight. You go girl!

Unknown said...

Hey, girl! Good job. One thing I've heard is that the BMI isn't the greatest measurement of body fat and/or health. Before changing your goals permenantly, you might consider using a body fat calculator that asks for your measurements. I know you know that muscle weighs more than fat and inch loss is a better indicator of fitness gains and so on. Anyway, it's just a thought. Google body fat calculator and you'll find plenty of options.