A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, March 09, 2009

President's Day

I have been out of my blogging again. I have had a lot going on emotionally. My family is GREAT and it isn't us personally as a family. So don't worry. :)

President's Day was fun at our house. The boys made some crafts. :) Remy's is first.

Photobucket

He decorated himself with the Valentine's tattoos and then he had this eagle one. :)

Photobucket

He made this Uncle Sam and then we read this book.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elijah made these two things...I love his eagle!

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tisha said...

Great stuff! Eathan likes to tattoo himself like that. lol

Mama Teaching 3 said...

LOL...Remy can go nuts with a sheet of those things. :)

Rhonda said...

I just love those tattoos! All of the President's Day crafts look awesome. We are saving our Uncle Sam for the 4th of July. Great work boys!

Anonymous said...

good job! yes I also love the pic of Eli's eagle, he did an awesome job
and you make a great uncle sam Remy! xxoo

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Awesome Presidents Day celebration! Eli's a good artist.