A Mom and a Family of Men!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Make your own plant press!

A wonderful mama blogger Stephanie over at "Ordinary Life Magic" shared with her readers a wonderful and simple idea today! I have to be sure it passes on to my readers who read here.


I am so thankful she shared this wonderful homemade plant press with us! I have looked at the ones in the store and can never make it okay to spend the money. I have everything HERE at the house to make these! I will be raiding my sewing stash and Matthew's workshop and making these very soon!

The children and I have pressed our favorites with books and paper before, but this is so exciting! I am so ready to make these! Hee hee... And not to MENTION that Elijah is starting a plant study TODAY! :)

4 comments:

Sherry Gann said...

I really need to put off making one of these--they do look perfect. :)

Britwife said...

Mr. Britwife made one of these for me to press flowers. He drilled holes on each corner and put a screw in with a butterfly bolt (don't know what it's really called) - and then I can screw it down tighter every day. It's wonderful!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

That's really cool. It would make a nice gift, too!

Julia said...

So neat! The girls would probably love something like this!