A Mom and a Family of Men!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

~*~*~A Picnic~*~*~

Matthew was off of work today and so we had the picnic I had been planning for a while now. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I read them a picnic book...

Photobucket

And then we were all full...

Photobucket

We had some picnic visitors...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and picnic math...

Photobucket

Elijah painted this scene...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some moss on a piece of bark fell from the tree and Remy decided to paint that.

Photobucket

I decided to just paint the children...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The aftermath of a well-loved and yummy picnic. ;)

Photobucket

14 comments:

Sybille said...

Wow, what a lovely day with creativ ideas! Great job! (and inspiring!)

Nicole said...

LOVE IT! Everything looks so fun! The food all looks scrumptious, and I especially love the body painting! What a great way to spend the day.

Rhonda said...

It looks like a wonderful day to me. I just love your little family gatherings. You are such a wonderful mom, Chelita!

Heather said...

Oh fun Chelita, you are so creative. The boys look awesome having such fun!

Britwife said...

"I decided to just paint the children."

LOL!! :)

Sharon said...

How wonderful! I'm sure you were in Heaven! I would have been hehe.

I like your visitors. =)

Laura said...

F-U-N!!! You must elaborate on the menu next time, too!

Sugga Mama said...

Great pictures! I love the boy's hair.

You know I'm gonna have to paint that snake on my Elijah don't you?

I love your blog!

Julia said...

What an awesome day! The boys look like they are having so much fun <3

live4evermom said...

Looks yummy and fun.

Martha

Kristenph said...

What an absolutely fabulous picnic! Where do you come up with all these great ideas?

www.homeschoolblogger.com/kristenph

Beyond Blessed said...

LOVE it!! Wow you are great at face/body painting! Artiste to the core. I love how Eli staged the glass in the grass and painted it :) Beautiful. And the picnic was awesome, very fruita-licious!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

SO lovely!

Jessica said...

I love your picnic. So beautiful and you have some amazing artists there.