A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, August 03, 2009

Remy's Lizard and Some Garden Goodness

Remy has discovered an secret place in the back yard. It houses the tiniest little anole lizards! He has been catching little lizards, measuring them, and then he draws them. He says they are 2 inches long. :)

Photobucket

I discovered something wonderful today! I finally have a flower on my jalapeno plants! Little yummy peppers are on the way!

Photobucket

We were able to pick the second okra pod and 2 cucumbers today. :) All the rain has helped revive things. :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Julia said...

That okra looks delicious! I really wish I could have found some plants to put in our garden.

SuggaMama said...

I love Remy's drawing!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Leave it to Remy to find the hiding lizards lol

Rhonda said...

Remy's drawing is so cute! MMM I love Okra. My mom made the best Okra Gumbo about a week ago and I am still wanting more.

Stephanie said...

a great lizard!!

Beyond Blessed said...

The veggies look scrumptious:) I bet you made some delectable goodness with them:) Remy is such an artiste'!