A Mom and a Family of Men!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Remy's Various Critters...and a Remy Funny!

I am so happy that Remy can now find and catch and release so many little animals. It was about to kill him, the winter. He was sick and tired of not having anything to catch. ;)


He found these one day on a tree. They were TINY!!!


Photobucket


This really pretty visitor stayed for a while.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Remy has caught lizards of course. And this next set of critters were found and he exclaimed they were mating.


Photobucket


Which led to him saying something that almost had Matthew falling into the pool as he was cleaning it and ME unable to breathe from laughter. Are you ready? Well, first do you remember this
POST? Well, now you do. HEE HEE. Well, we were all sitting there after the mating bugs flew away and he brought up the mating lizards he has seen. He says, "So, Mommy, aren't you glad that daddy doesn't climb up onto your back for you to have babies?" There it is! Enjoy! Have a great laugh! OH BOY, what are we going to do with this one? I will tell you that no one answered his question. HA HA!

5 comments:

Julia said...

He is just TOO funny... I love him ;)

jugglingpaynes said...

LOL! Can't wait to show that to my husband!

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Hee hee...

Rhonda said...

My side is hurting from laughing so hard! Remy always cracks me up! I want him for my own!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Ha ha ha, well one day you can squish him for really, Rhonda!