A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Jet Propulsion ~ Oceanography Unit

Sometimes in our school I find that an experiment is called for and I feel the child has the concept from other moments of schooling or play. Elijah had one of those come up. I knew he understood the whole jet propulsion with the octopus so I just brought up some old blog posts and videos of old experiments. ;)


Back in October, 2007 I taught a co-op science class and
this experiment came up, a balloon jet.


And then in July, 2009 Remy had some
balloon rocket fun, again.


I love to SEE that my children have learned something that they can build on for another lesson. It is really very cool to see. ;)

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Homeschooling is neat, isn't it? You have some bright kids there, ya know?
-Phyllis

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Phyllis, I sometimes think about life without homeschooling and then I feel so blessed I can't stand it. So glad we started out this way and stuck with it.