A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, April 04, 2011

Cotton Balls in the Sky


Photobucket


Photobucket


Whenever I see clouds like this I remember being about 4 or 5 years old and riding in the car from Florida to Texas with my mother and Ninny Jackson. We were going to visit my Uncle Ricky and his son. The trip was so amazing to me. One of the "light bulb" moments that never leaves is a huge wide open sky filled with cotton balls as far as I could see in any direction. I remember getting up on my knees and looking out of the backseat windows at them.


The trip seemed so long to me, but I felt Texas was some magical land full of wonder. I really thought that when I swam in the huge pool at my Uncle's apartment. :)


Thankyou for allowing me to tag along Ninny and Mommy. I felt so special that whole trip, I had you all to myself that time.

No comments: