A Mom and a Family of Men!

Friday, April 08, 2011

Remy's Creation


My boys cause me to giggle over what they will put together in order to create.


I was at a local craft store about a week back and Remy found this muslin doll and shoes in the clearance bin for less than a dollar together. He begged me for them. I told him he didn't need them and that there wasn't anything he could do with it. BOY was I wrong!


Photobucket


Notice the book in its hands, the hair he made out of paper, and the necklace around its neck? I didn't know he had worked on it. I came to look over some papers he was given to do and it was sitting there waiting on me to discover. :) I wouldn't trade these days with my men for anything. My boys are always leaving me some little treasure throughout the house and yard that tickle my heart. :)

No comments: