A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Remy's Videos of the Day


Remy loves to find YouTube videos that have something to do with what he is learning or a picture that was on his worksheet.


This is what he had me look up today.


First of all, he now wants a baby sloth. Who saw that one coming?





Wasn't that adorable???


Toucan's...I can't say I have ever seen one in person. But now he wants one of these as well.





Who knew Toucans wanted watches?


This little guy is almost daring that man to hit him with that ball! Give me your best shot...I will kill your camera!





Is it me, or do the toucans not look REAL? How pretty are they? I am now in love myself.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute videos! I've always loved sloths.

Jamie Moore said...

My little ones loved these videos! I agree, toucans do not look real!! They want a baby sloth now too!