A Mom and a Family of Men!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Used Book Sale ~ Homeschool Group


Our local homeschool group is one of the big things I think of when we start talking about moving again. Although I have used it at times heavily, and at others not at all, I love this group. No where else have I ever heard of anything that comes close to it. One of the things my whole family loves is the used book sale they put together each year. My husband takes off for it each time and adds to my "to buy" pile, thanks hun. :)


I really went a little insane. I bought so many board books for Noah. He sits and looks through books all day long. Matthew found a great dictionary that is much better than the one we had. It is so easy to use, too. I love the CPR mannequin he also found. I can't wait to teach that to the boys.


I will not bore you to death with what all we bought. We left with arms full of new things to use in our homeschool and at play. It is also fun to see all those great ladies I love there. ;)


Photobucket

No comments: