A Mom and a Family of Men!

Saturday, June 04, 2011

What happens With Daddy


When daddy is home he is doing something with one of the boys. You can often find him in the floor with Noah. :) What a lucky boy Noah is.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Daddy is also able to become very excited about each new natural find. He removed a wasp nursery and broke it open. The boys had read about the little larvae living in mud houses and how the mom will stuff it full of paralyzed bugs. We had no clue it could be so stuffed with spiders! We felt so bad for those spiders. So many of them. :(


Photobucket


Photobucket


You can see the wasp larvae in this one.


Photobucket


Now, I would not sit there for as long as Matthew did and poke at that dirt and pull out that many spiders. Thank Heavens for daddies!




1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

Wow. That is neat. I never knew that about wasps! And I did think I knew a lot about wasps. My kids once had me perform surgery on a caterpillar with wasp larvae growing out of its back. :oP

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina