A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Mynelle Gardens


This was one of my favorite gardens EVER! We were the only ones there that day and so we had it all to ourselves. I want to go back now!


When we entered we saw lots of butterflies flitting about, spiders making webs, and this huge garden out of no where within the ugliest part of the city. I was stunned!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The house wasn't opened on this day. We peeked in and I do believe the house has a courtyard in the center. People, that is the stuff that thrills my heart and soul!


Photobucket


Photobucket


In every nice faerie garden there should be a nice angel to look after the babies in the party.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Noah thought his nature (a little red leaf) should be placed in the fountain.


Photobucket


Freedom! He has fast become a lover of our little nature excursions. I am so pleased.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


When we came in the nice lady gave the boys each a bag of turtle and fish food. They wasted no time in finding the creatures so they could feed them. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This is my KID! Gosh I love him.


Photobucket


"Daddy, I think this greasy stuff should be taken out of this paper bag and thrown directly on the ground, not in the water."


Photobucket


I am a nut. I will surely agree with you. When I was looking at this photo if looked to me that his reflected hand was reaching right back at him...trying to keep him here in his boyhood. Our Eli is going to be 13 in a few weeks. I so hope he stays a boy for just a bit longer.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Brothers...in a moment.


Photobucket


My sweet NOEY!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Remy determined to catch one of the huge bullfrog tadpoles.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Remy found some friends.


Photobucket


Can you find this statues grasshopper friend?


Photobucket


We found some very good friend grasshoppers on the way out.


Photobucket


Remy was not ready to leave.


Photobucket


We sure have been tuckering this baby out lately!


Photobucket





1 comment:

Erin said...

you're all so pretty