A Mom and a Family of Men!

Friday, October 07, 2011

Park Day With the MEN PEOPLE!


Noah is fast becoming a professional swing baby. ;)


Photobucket


He now loves to walk and explore on his own.


Photobucket


"Maybe if I put my head through here I can see better."


Photobucket


"I am such a punky monkey!" Hee hee....


Photobucket


Eli loves to play with Noah. He takes as much joy in introducing him to the things he loved as a little boy as much as we do.


Photobucket


Noah loves dinosaurs. I have never had one of my boys love them so early. He has some dinosaur toys that were handed down to him from Remy. He plays with them all the time. When he saw these dinos at the park he ran straight to them.


Photobucket


More swings.


Photobucket


Noey Boos, how did you get up there?


Photobucket


Photobucket


"Look, Noah!"


Photobucket


"Mmmmm, let me try!"


Photobucket


Some helping hands.


Photobucket


Thrill seeker!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Remy is always turning over rocks to see what kind of bugs he can find. I keep telling him to stop because I am terrified he is going to come across a snake! God, watch over my little Steve Irwin!


Photobucket


What is this all about?


Photobucket


My Eli.


Photobucket


My Remmit.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Claire said...

Such sweet pictures!! That one of his dad holding him worries me though....hold on little Noah! I seriously have to look away when my dh plays with the kids at the park - I am such a worrywart!

Erin said...

those are cool - how'd you do that

Mama Teaching 3 said...

My camera has a setting for it. I start the photo and I have three frames to capture. I click the first, they run, I pan to the right, the make a pose, I click and then pan mpore, they run to the last shot and pose, I then click the last photo. It then comes together like that. :)