A Mom and a Family of Men!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Remy's Leaves


Remy really enjoyed this little art project.


It had been a long time since he had used the colored chalks. He always loves anything he can do messy. Rubbing that chalk back and forth to make a messy pattern was his thing.


Photobucket


The messy hands were a plus, too.


Photobucket


Photobucket


It is always so nice to finish something so pretty.


Photobucket


The best part is when I can put them on the fridge. :) I love covering it in the work they do.


Photobucket


While Elijah was learning about China I found this on a piece of paper. I guess Remy was listening in? :)


Photobucket


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love chalks!

And his creations are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hehe,hello my name Tia from Indonesia,i like Your blog ,I Hope i can see your new blog again.

You a best mother same with my mother.