A Mom and a Family of Men!

Thursday, November 03, 2011

A September Day With My Nicole and Family


We had such a great day with one of our favorite families. I even remembered to bring my camera!!!!


When I walked in I met the newest family member.


Photobucket


This is such a sweet baby girl showing me her bear.


Photobucket


The oldest child was working on her hats to sell at the herbal festival.


Photobucket


I only saw Mr. C at lunch. Ha ha ha!


Photobucket


I love seeing my beloved friends holding my baby Noey.


Photobucket


Just a baby swinging on a hammock.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Just a baby sitting on the earth. ;)


Photobucket


One of my favorite girls showing Eli her bug.


Photobucket


She had to touch it to be in the "club" the boys made up.


Photobucket


I love this one.


Photobucket


Fuzzy baby watching it all happen.


Photobucket


Isn't this precious?


Photobucket


Time for mama loves.


Photobucket


I was helped with a leaf crochet pattern that was giving me a time. Thankyou, Miss H.


Photobucket


Miss H taught me to knit!


Photobucket


Photobucket


All while I had my tea. :)


Photobucket


Eli did find a few moments to run and show me what he made with Mr. C and Remy during a very fun-filled lego building time.


Photobucket


Bouncing fun!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Sweet Miss E.


Photobucket


She sure played hard!


Photobucket


The last remnants of my sweet friends garden. She gives it such love all spring and summer.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Baby friends garden.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This is always a great sign that we had just enough fun for one day. ;)


Photobucket


No comments: