A Mom and a Family of Men!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

~*~*~Christmas 2011~*~*~

Christmas with a baby makes for some of the best memories ever. :)


Photobucket


I also enjoy watching those big boys enjoy another sweet Christmas with us.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Noey pretty much wanted to sit on all of the boxes.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Such happy darling smiles.


Photobucket


A blueberry breakfast cake for breakfast.


Photobucket


Snap Circuit fun.


Photobucket


It is the best toy ever.


Photobucket


Red Velvet Cake.


Photobucket


Playing with new treasures.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Time with Daddy is always the best time.


Photobucket


New art supplies.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We even made time for puppy snuggles. :)


Photobucket


I love this time set aside to think of my Savior and to find joy with my family. Just a time to play and enjoy each other. I know how precious this time is, I really do. One day I will be visited and not lived with. I tend to go a little overboard with Christmas. I leave my house a mess for weeks after. We just play and love each other. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun...Babies and Christmas are adorable...your family is so sweet and your boys look like their Daddy...well you too actually what a nice mixture. You are blessed and how wonderful it is to celebrate and worship our Lord. Hope your having a good week..Mica

LJS said...

Babies do make a holiday extra special. We have not had one in our family for a long time. My Lilah has been the youngest child on both sides until my brother had his first baby in 2010. Having a 14 month old at Christmas was just the best.......

Love your pictures. The boys look so very very happy.