A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve seemed to rush upon me so quickly this year. I remember feeling so sad that I didn't have more time before the "big" day. I wish Christmas time was so much longer. I love all of it. I enjoy gifting. I like baking with my big boys and now my wee boy. Nothing is better than a hot coffee while snug in the jeep with my men, the heater on, and driving around looking at lights. Christmas music...I am one of those that could listen to Bing Crosby all year long.


We always give our boys Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve. I did a little "hip-hip-hooray" with Noey before I handed him his present. The big boys helped to excite him over that gift, too.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love that he hugged his jammies. He loved his present. :)


Photobucket


Noey set a cookie out for Santa. Well, first he tried to dip it and eat it. Silly baby.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Remy set out carrots for the reindeer.


Photobucket


Elijah poured the milk. :)


Photobucket


All ready for Santa!


Photobucket


All clean and jammied!


Photobucket


After the boys were in bed I finished up the red velvet cake.


Photobucket


Matthew and I wrapped presents. I love how the baby toys are so big and make the tree look so full. I had missed that. :)


Photobucket


Santa even stopped by. ;)


Photobucket


I always find is so hard to sleep when I finally get to bed. :)


No comments: