A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, February 20, 2012

January Art

Elijah:


He thought this one was fun because he used "codes" to find the pictures.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Remy:


Photobucket


Photobucket


He says this one ended up looking like a rhino.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This was his favorite. :)


Photobucket




Noah:


Noey's first finger painting. He would only use his fingers for a little while. He went and got a paint brush and then painted for some time. I think he believes he is 13 and 9, too.


Photobucket


2 comments:

Cortney said...

Great art! I think the penguin is my favorite, too. :o)

Dana Leeds said...

Great projects!!! I think my favorite is the penguin, too. :-)