A Mom and a Family of Men!

Friday, February 17, 2012

I Wish My Eyeballs Were Cameras...

Then I wouldn't have to run for the camera so often. ;)


One day I took too long for Noey. I usually nurse him to sleep in my arms. We gaze at each other, I tickle him a bit, he giggles...it is such a fun and sweet time. This night he climbed into my bed without me and was off to dream land on his own.


Photobucket


Isn't he cute sitting up like a little mister. Hee hee...


Photobucket


The little resting feet that run around all day.


Photobucket


Sweet little hands not in trouble for once!


Photobucket


Sweet little lips not turned up in a smile.


Photobucket


I walk away and come back to this...


Photobucket


Pa ha ha ha ha!!!! HEE HEE HEE! Oh my! I love hims so.


Photobucket


I wanted to grab him up and eat him up!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Adorable!!

Jessica said...

Oh my! He is too darn cute!