A Mom and a Family of Men!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Vacation 2012 Day 1

We met my parents in New Orleans and visited the French Quarter before our vacation began.
Photobucket
Jackson Square has to be one of my favorite parts.
Photobucket
The cafe was so crowded and we didn't have enough time to wait. The last time I was in that spot I was six month pregnant with my first boy, Eli.
Photobucket
Noey tipped this musician and he played the Pink Panther song for him. He was very taken with this man and the music he made.
Photobucket
Only in New Orleans.
Photobucket
Noey picked an alligator from the toy shop.
Photobucket
I was so thrilled to see my mommy!!! It had been a year!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Noey is so dang cute!
Photobucket
We spotted the steam boat...
Photobucket
...and then our ship we would live on for a week.
Photobucket
We were finally aboard!
Photobucket
Noey looking out of his bedroom window.
Photobucket
He then took a nap.
Photobucket
And then a nap at supper.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had my mommy and I had her for a whole week!!!
Photobucket
The wind was insane that first night!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was a great start for our trip...but the night ended early because I didn't sleep the night before. I was so excited to see my parents! :)



No comments: