A Mom and a Family of Men!

Friday, November 22, 2013

My Dear Friend Shelli

My dear friend Shelli has been diagnosed with breast cancer. In order to have her life saving double mastectomy she needs to raise $3,000 before the 3rd of December. We have raised $910 in just ONE DAY! If anyone who reads my blog would like to help, please do! Every dollar counts.

Shelli is the mom of one and the wife of Alan. We are praying that it hasn't spread, but the cancer has grown rapidly. It is the size of an egg. Thankyou, so much to all those who donate.



You can also find her page on Facebook. :) Please join us in prayers and rejoice with us during the happy moments.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/690310660979670/

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

I can really relate to this, as I was diagnosed with breast cancer one year ago. I will pray for your friend and will discuss with my hubby how much we can donate. Do not underestimate the power of prayer. {hugs}

Phyllis said...

I have posted about her. Happy Thanksgiving.

Phyllis said...

You can see my post here... http://bergblog-onthemend.blogspot.com/2013/11/shelli.html