A Mom and a Family of Men!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Bourbon Street Star

About 2 weeks ago Matthew had a photo shoot with a bride in Shreveport. The bride wanted the boys to come along so they could ride her fiances horse, Bourbon Street Star. Her fiance loves this horse...he is a world champion award winning horse. BEAUTIFUL!

I jumped at the idea of it. Remy had been watching the old "Indiana Jones" movies and he was dying to ride a horse since he was about 2 years old. As he boarded that horse without any scent of fear I saw the twinkle in his eye! He came alive. The BraveHeart within was ignited! As he came trotting towards me I sang the "Indiana Jones" tune:



I can't get the player to work...to hear the song push the pop-out player. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


He was for a moment wild and free...he was fierce and strong....he WAS Indiana JONES!
A good moment!

He then said, I am not going fast enough! HEE HEE!

It was then Eli's turn. He was very scared, but we made him get on! And he was so happy after he realized he was not going to die. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Remy now wants a horse of his very own. :)

6 comments:

Sherri said...

My Dad and Stepmom have two BEAUTIFUL horses. They are almost completely broken, which means that everytime we go to "Paw-Paw Byron's" we will be able to ride horses :)!!!!!!! My kids, especially Carter, are so excited.
It looks beautiful there..what a treat for you three to get to go along. I'm sure the bridal pics were beautiful!!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Oh my gosh! Your kids will love that!

The Bridal Portraits are BEAUTIFUL, some of his best!

Laura said...

Hey Chelita! Disney? What fun!!! Wish I could go! We're thinking of taking Alise next year! She's all about seeing Cinderella's castle.

Your boys are just growing up so fast!! I loved the horse pics!

Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

I showed Laney your pictures and she is so jealous! She loves horses and has been talking a lot lately about wanting to ride one. In fact, she was just talking about it a few hours ago in the car on the way home lol. Those are great pictures and it looks like the boys had a lot of fun!

Alison said...

WOW..what lucky little boys!!!!

Rhonda said...

Such a beautiful horse. Those boys must have been in Heaven.