A Mom and a Family of Men!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Geocaching fun!

Yesterday Daddy was home from work and a day off for daddy is a "weekend" day for us! :) We decided to have some Geocaching fun. Laura, I am still going to do that "how-to" post for you in the future. ;)

Here we are Ready to go. Elijah has his camera at the ready!
Photobucket

We went to 5 but only found 4. One was very hard as there were so many people around. I guess that is just how busy a college is. *laugh*

The first find of the day was fun. Daddy found this one.
Photobucket

That darn container almost did me in. I broke the latch and Matthew had to fix it! Eek! The next person to come along will think it was them. *sorry people* I signed the log and we were on our way.
Photobucket

The kids knew right where to go for this one! Good old light post hide! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After we were done we found our way to a store and the boys bought these little spy "ears".

"Hey Remy Show me your spy ear."
Photobucket

Photobucket

"Remy show me the whole thing."
Photobucket


7 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute! That was a good idea looking under the light post. Your boys are so much fun. I bet you just have a blast with them. Aren't having your kids home with you just the best? We would totally miss this otherwise.

Motherbird said...

Man, I really need to get in on this geocaching thing. It looks like you guys have so much fun with it!

Tisha said...

What fun you guys have with that!! I'm definitely looking into it more when my boys are older!

Sherri said...

How fun....again!!!

Laura said...

I am SOOOOOOOO confused!!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I am going to help you Laura! I promise!

Anonymous said...

Hi what a great blog. I did notice in this post though that neither of your boys fit their carseat properly or at least not in the picture. Especially the younger one whos harness should be coming from right at or above his shoulders. If he were mine I'd look into a Graco Nautilus or even a Britax Regent or Frontier. For the big boy I'd put him back into a highback booster so the belt will come across his chest at the right place. I think you have a beautiful family and would hate to see anything happen to the boys. God Bless you all.

*I found out how I could fix our carseat whoas on www.car-seat.org*