A Mom and a Family of Men!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Week 6 ~ Poundage Loss Update

I don't have much to report in the LOSS area.

Last week I was 182.8 and today I was 182.4.

My measurements are the same as last week as well.

This is GREAT because atleast I didn't GAIN!

This week was very easy on all fronts. There was one day I desired to eat. To eat until I was full. And to eat whatever it was that I wanted. I just focused my attention on other things. :)

I really wanted to be really close to 180 pounds. That is just going to be a good day. I also want to focus on toning up my belly this week.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You're doing great! Keep up the excellent work!

Rhonda said...

You are so strong Chelita! I am so proud of ya hon!

Tisha said...

Woohoo! .4 lbs closer.

Keep it up, girlie!