A Mom and a Family of Men!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mikey is THREE!

Sabrina and her two fast growing boys were in town for Mikey's 3rd Birthday! It doesn't seem possible! I remember the days and nights we stayed up waiting for him to come OUT! LOL! Your a big boy Mikey! Enjoy being three!

Photobucket

Uncle Matt has to get that belly!

Photobucket

Tucker was so big this time! :) I kicked him over a few times for walking. I don't care what his mama thinks...they need to stay younger longer!

Photobucket

Brina eating up that sweet boy! :) What else is a mama to do?

Photobucket

Remy says that Tucker is still acceptable...although Mikey hasn't been for some time now. HA HA!

Photobucket

Eli was able to spend some time with his best girl. :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgoodness, did Taylor cut her hair?? I wish I lived closer so we could just come for a visit =( I enjoyed your new pics :)

Mama Teaching 3 said...

No...she had all her glorious long hair pulled back in a ponytail and then she had a headband on. She was so cute. :) She looks like such a tween to me now. :)

Heather the Mama Duk said...

I can't believe he's already three!