A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, June 01, 2009

Anyone Want to Give This Man a J-O-B?

Anyone?

He is super smart, a huge people person, a sweet man to his family, the best daddy ever, a hard worker, the best man I know, and the keeper of my heart.

Photobucket

Are you sure?

Just take a minute to think....

Photobucket

Yea, we didn't think so either...lol.

Seriously, we were on the couch one night and he always gives me these crazy looks when I try to take a photo. *rolling eyes* He makes me laugh. :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

tell him to go to the St. Francis website. Not sure if there is anything non-clinical for him, but it's worth a try! I hope and pray that he finds something soon!

Rhonda said...

Too cute Chelita! Still sending prayers your way my friend.

Unknown said...

Hey, maybe that's how my hubby can get a job. I can post something like that and people will be breaking our door down to hire him...lol. Funny post!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Laura, I will tell him, thanks. :)

Rhonda, thankyou for the prayers! We need them!

The momma, yes, post one as well. HA HA!

Kristine said...

Way to keep your sense of humor! Great post, Chelita. You're in my prayers every day. {{{Hugs}}}