A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, August 03, 2009

Make and Share Monday - Sun Dress and Bloomers


Make and Share Monday


I didn't get around to sewing for this weeks Make and Share post until 3:30pm today. It took me two hours to stitch this up from start to finish. I made it for my niece Amy, my sister's child. :) I can't wait to mail it out. I owe her a birthday gift. :)

Here is the front.

Photobucket

The back, which I love!

Photobucket

A close up of the fabric, it is more pinkish than it shows here.

Photobucket

And here is a front view with the bloomers peeking out below. :)

Photobucket

I didn't buy anything, I used what I had on hand. :) Doesn't it look like an English Tea in a Rose Garden to you? I so wish I had a girl to stitch for. :)

17 comments:

Julia said...

That is so sweet <3

Nicole said...

You can borrow one of MY girls to stitch for. Just kidding. This is just beautiful!! You are a very talented seamstress!

Sybille said...

It's very beautiful! I'm sure she will love it!

SuggaMama said...

Awesome Job!

You and Nicole need to teach me some skills!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Nicole, I will so make something for your girls. :) Just catch me after we have insurance running smoothly and before the fall/winter creating bug leaves me. ;)

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Kayla, we should get together and make stuff!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Love it! That is so darling!

Rhonda said...

It is just darling! You did a wonderful job!

Sherry Gann said...

I just love it! :)

Amanda said...

Beautiful!!!

live4evermom said...

No girls here(not even nieces) but I've always wanted to make things for girls.

Sharon said...

So precious!! I love it!

Stephanie said...

so pretty!

Beyond Blessed said...

You have always had a seamstress gift, CC! I love your work:) Are you still sewing the boys halloween costumes as well?
I can't for you to have your own lil girl to sew for ;-)

Britwife said...

You are an amazing seamstress! (You should sell your stuff - seriously!)

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Britwife, I used to sew for profit, but it gets old. LOL!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work, Chelita! If the baby joining our family in March is a little girl (at long last?!), can I request one of these?