A Mom and a Family of Men!

Friday, September 11, 2009

It Begins Again...Weight Loss Week 1

If you have been reading here for long you will remember that I had lost some serious poundage from July 2008 to December 2008. I went from 198 at my highest to 164.4. I kept myself at 164 pounds until April 2009. I kept the weight off for a year from one summer to the next and then the surgery of April, combined with the job loss, and I gained back up to 168 pounds from then until now. I know that is only 4 pounds...but I am getting my booty back into gear and starting back on my cleanse and weight loss.

I can finally exercise without my belly hurting from the surgery. I never thought it would be this painful. It still feels weird. I am very worried how a pregnancy will make it feel. Eek!

Today on 9/11/09 I have these stats:

Weight - 168.2
Arms - 13.5 inches (I am up to .5 from just 13)
Thighs - 23.5 (this is up as well)
Bust - 39
Waist - 33.5
Hips - 43

I seem to have put those 4ish pounds on my arms and thighs. And these are my areas that I want to look more slender as well.

So here it goes! I want to be 150 pounds before I make that baby! I lost 10 pounds in the first month the last time. :) I could deal with that! I would be 158 at that rate. :)



6 comments:

Laura said...

You go, Girl! You can do it!!

Melissa said...

I remember watching you take off the weight last year, and thought you did a great job!! This year... I'm kinda joining you, I guess... I'm hoping to lose at least 20-30lbs (by reducing food intake, and increasing energy output)... however, apparently as of last night we are TTC (thanks for the warning, DH! LOL) so I may end up hoping to simply maintain through a pregnancy again. That's basically all that happened when I was pregnant with Rebecca, and I know you're not supposed to *aim* to maintain, but seriously, by 6 months preggo I was outeating Justin and STILL not gaining at ALL... and not showing either (talk about peculiar, since I was measuring dead on!!). Anyway... looking forward to seeing how things go for you this time round!

Tisha said...

You can do it! :) Woot! Little Chelita/Mattmos baby HERE WE COME!!

Eagle Star Academy said...

You can do it!! I am cheering for you!

Nicole said...

I'm starting my last 10 pounds tomorrow, so I'll be right there with you! We can cheer each other on!

Unknown said...

You can do it!