A Mom and a Family of Men!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mice Art

My boys are really into mice right now...more on that story to come...

I have a stack of mouse library books on my shelf, and Eli even read a mouse book for his book report. It is mouse central over here.

I had to share these cute little critters...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am so sorry if sharing the SITE with you all will end with all of your printer ink GONE! Just be warned to not show your children the site. ;) Enjoy!

The mice were very easy for my 10 and 6 year old to cut out and put together. Remy needed some guidance from Elijah and they did need to repair his a little. But all in all it was fun!

8 comments:

Sybille said...

Amazing! The mice look very good!

Jamie said...

I got to your site From Wayzley academy. I am going to save it to keep checking out the fun things you do. My son is enjoying cutting out a mouse right now. :)

Jamie

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Welcome, Jamie! Do you have a blog???

jamie said...

nope I just know Alison from AOL we both have 2002 babies. I am sorta homeschooling my oldest 12 yrs old. He is in a virtual school. He was very excited about making the mouse and now all the rest of my kids want to make one LOL I am sure we will run out of ink thanks to you ;) I do have facebook.
Jamie

live4evermom said...

Those are so cute.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

If your on Alison's FB fee free to add me, Jamie. :)

Stephanie said...

You can have our Real mice!! :)

Unknown said...

Way cool! I love those little mice.